The Connected Educator – Summer 2019
The next The Connected Educator event is scheduled at Johansen High School and will run from 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM on Monday, June 4th, and June 5th .
Video - TCE 2019 Promo Video
- HOW TO SIGN UP
When you follow the link to Register for the TCE, it is important that you have an OMS account and that you are LOGGED IN.
- OMS ACCOUNT – As stated above, you must have a MCS OMS account in order to register for the TCE Summer 2019 Conference.If you haven't already created your MCS OMS account, please go to the MCS OMS Account page, complete the Account Details and click the yellow Continue button at the bottom. Please use your MCS email address for your OMS Account.
- LOGIN TO THE REGISTRATION PAGE – Go to the TCE Summer 2019 Conference registration page and check to see if you are logged in to OMS before you click the yellow Click here to Register button!
If your name appears at the top left, just click on the yellow .
If your name does NOT appear at the top left, click on the Login Here to Register for Event button. Clicking the Login Here link with expand the window allowing you to enter your MCS email address and the password you made for your MCS OMS account.
- SESSION SELECTION - click the radio button for the sessions that you want to register for. After you have selected all of the sessions that you want to attend, click the yellow Select Sessions and Complete Registration.
- NOTIFICATIONS - while you will automatically receive an email notification confirming your registration, the final screen provides additional user options.
- WHAT IS A CONNECTED EDUCATOR?
The Connected Educator is one who realizes the potentials of technology for professional and personal learning practices. The Connected Educator (TCE) actively integrates technology and classroom curriculum to create student-focused environments of collaboration, creative thinking, problem solving, communication, and creativity. TCE’s interact with colleagues through personal learning networks where they share topics of practice and ideas about teaching and learning. TCE’s are connected educators, connected learners, and are facilitating 21st Century Skills acquisition with their students.