The Web Apps along the left are resources available to MCS staff and may require a login to the respective app's website.
- ClassDojo is a classroom tool that helps teachers improve behavior in their classrooms quickly and easily.
- Google Forms is a useful tool to help you plan events, send a survey, give students a quiz, or collect other information in an easy, streamlined way.
- Kahoot is a free service that allows users to create and deliver online quizzes, surveys and discussions in a competitive game-based environment.
- Remind is a free, safe, easy-to-use communication tool that helps teachers connect instantly with students and parents.
- Audience Response Systems (Clickers) are interactive tools which support real-time interactivity and data gathering among participants. There are two different systems featured here:
- Poll Everywhere
- Zaption is a web app that lets teachers add images, text, quizzes, and discussions to existing videos from YouTube, Vimeo and private video libraries.